Sunday, August 16, 2009

Spanx Time


I officially need spanx now! It took a little longer than I thought. Between being too exhausted to work out from Lupron for awhile, being in official "no strenuous activity" zone for a week and having a steroid that makes me eat like there is no tomorrow, it's just to be expected. I've embraced it. I've just decided that of all the things to stress about, becoming more voluptuous is not going to be at the top of my list.


I got my next handout of instructions from the doctor's office Friday. It included instructions for the progesterone injections, which I'm not thrilled about. Above is the photo given to me of where to stick the butt shots. "What's the big deal" you say? I just want to know why the damn pictures are always of skinny people! Due to this process, my love handles are much lovelier, my J. Lo is much juicier, and I have nothing cute to say about my thighs. They're fat. And covered in hail damage. It's sick. I thought it might be kinda funny to sharpie mark my ass and do a real life comparison for you, but again, I'm trying to hold on to just a small shred of my dignity.
Now, I could blame all this on the shots, but I will take personal responsibility. This morning for breakfast I ate two pieces of cinnamon raisin bread, a bowl of chicken noodle soup, and an egg mcmuffin. Don't think I skipped lunch either. I am just starving! I can't explain it, but I just can't get enough food. At least all the things I consume are people food, unlike Little Bub, who I've watched eat dog food, chapstick, markers, Outlast lipstick, play doh, and other delicious treats in the last week and a half.
I am in so much pain!! I can't believe it. Walking is a chore and I pee 24/7. I'm sweating like I ran a marathon, but all I did was eat and sit on my ass. Fingers crossed ER will be Wednesday!! The sooner the better! I find out tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m. . . . . Thank goodness for my hubby who is entertaining the kiddos while I lay here doing nothing. I try to get up and clean a little bit here and there but the pain is preventing me (hee hee, or so I say). Among all the other things I need to get done, GQ let me know yesterday that I need to get my eyebrows waxed. Sigh . . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Sorry, no anonymous comments, if you can't put your name on it it's just no fun!