I would like to thank Kayee at Nothing in the Oven (even though she now has a little girl in her oven) for nominating me for an award! I am so excited for you and I am glad to get to read about your business after stalking you on BZ. ;)
The rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 other bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
1. I have lived in 7 states in the U.S. Where I currently live I will have lived the longest of anywhere starting this July and I have cabin fever big time! I am desperate to add an 8th state.
2. I hate it when people touch me. After much convincing, I got my first pedicure at the age of 20 and now I can sort of like that.
3. I ran a half marathon two (or is three?) years ago in 2 hours and 20 minutes. Before this, I had never run more than 3 miles. I trained for two weeks. Not two months or two years, two weeks. It was awesome!
4. I love science fiction and totally geek out over aliens. My other geek fest comes from Lord of the Rings. I heart Lord of the Rings.
5. I buy lottery tickets and I take it seriously. I deduct all applicable taxes and then meticulously plan where the money would go and what I would do with it. I feel like this is putting it out into the universe that I am serious about winning and it will then happen. That's the trouble with having "The Secret" on your iPod, it convinces you that these things are true. But it's a fun game, you should try it!
6. I desperately wish for a talent. Maybe something musical or artistic. I have no talents though, unless you consider the ability to consistently embarass yourself or find yourself in ridiculously awkward situations a talent.
7. I want a minivan. BAD. I have several friends that call it a Loser Cruiser and I laugh with them, like yeah, only losers would roll in a minivan but I secretly dream of my long, large, sleek minivan. I dream of it being stuffed full of stuff. The twins would love a minivan. I think even I would look cool in one. I can just see myself lookin' good, rolling through town, maybe even throwing up gang signs (I'm not in a gang, I would be the worst gang member ever, peer pressure doesn't really do anything for me) because I could make a minivan look like awesome. But I'm poor and I drive a Corolla . . . . .
1. Life By The Day - One of the first blogs I ever followed!
2. Baby K Found His Way
3. Just The Dark Before The Morning
4. Dreams Do Come True
5. Stealing Baby Kisses
6. 2 B's In a Pod
7. My Vegas
8. Little Looman Log
9. The Adventures of Alpha and Omega
10. Hubby, Baby and Me, Our Family of Three
I'm going to stop at ten because I'm super tired and ready for bed. Sorry!!! I love way more than 15 blogs. I'm a HUGE blog addict, I can never get enough.
Lori - The black background on the pictures is a black blanket!