Saturday, January 1, 2011

WTF Friday

Oh yeah, the best way to start out the New Year! I have finally caught up on some TV watching after the craziness of the holiday's.

Heeeere we go . . . . . .

Real Housewives of Atlanta: Phaedra had her baby and lo and behold she was full term and not having a baby at 7 months. Big shocker! Kim is kind of dating a woman, which is totally random but I saw on E news that she is pregnant with the big booty football player's baby she was hitting on at Sheree's charity function. Kim invited everyone over for some lazer thing that shoots your fat off and ate pizza while doing it. Good idea. As always, NeNe makes me laugh my arse off.

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Seriously, how rich are these bitches?? What job could be so important that you deserve that much money? I am so jealous! Camille is nuttier than a fruitcake in my opinion. I remember reading tabloids about Kelsey Grammar cheating on his wife and knocking someone up and thinking what a dirty dog, but I can understand a little more once you get to know her. The weirdest thing I have ever seen is when she invited her friend, the real psychic who they base the show "Medium" off of over and she was nuttier than a fruitcake too! Anyway, Lisa is my favorite on that show.

16 and Pregnant: Did anyone feel like they needed subtitles this season? What was up with the atrocious English speaking skills, especially the white dread locked guy? I honestly don't even think they need another season of this show because all the people kind of blurred together for me and their stories were too similar to be interesting.

UNTIL . . . the special they did called "No Easy Decision" based on the one character with the language I really couldn't understand white dreadlock guy who got pregnant before her baby's first birthday and then they had an abortion. I was a little shell shocked after watching that. I am Pro-Choice, but I really didn't want to watch that. I don't know why, but it made me uncomfortable. It was just too much watching them go through those emotions and then thinking of myself and others who want babies and how could she do that but still thinking she has the right to decide if she should do it . . . it was crazy. That is a choice that teen moms make so I understand them showing it, but it was too intimate for me. I know you never thought you'd hear that from a nosey knob like myself, but really, I never want to see that again.

Celebrity Rehab: I can't deal with it. I normally enjoy that show but this season I can't. Too much obnoxious and it seems super fake this season. When the whole Tiger Woods business went down I really felt like everyone should cut the guy some slack and this was also too intimate for me to get into. I also feel like you can only blame infidelity on the cheating partner, not the women, because they didn't take vows to you, your hubby did, but DAMN, I cannot stand Rachel Uchitel!! Not at all! I don't think I'll watch that anymore. Except I probably will because I have issues like that.

Sarah Palin's Alaska: OMG, I am so embarassed to say that I totally watched an episode of this! I just had to see the one with Kate Gosselin. Kate did embarass herself, but that was no surprise. Me no likey Sarah Palin's politics, or her love of killing things for fun, but I will admit I **sort of** liked her in that show. Hubby said I wasn't allowed to watch it, but I just couldn't help myself one time. She's got a nice family. Yeah, I said it. Gloat if you want.

Bridalplasty: Uh uh. I can't go there. That was totally effed up. Those girls need to be on Dr. Phil instead. As someone who dreams of a new nose and boobs you would think I could understand, but I don't.

Our last photo of 2010!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm not really into make-up these days (or dieting for that matter) so I know I look a little rugged, but get over it. :)
I love commenting on blogs and I love reading all your blogs, but there is something wrong with my computer and some of them the internet says it must "abort" before I can comment so hopefully I can get it under control ASAP! Sorry!

2 comments:

  1. OMG. I had the SAME thoughts on the whole "No Easy Decision". I kept saying I was going to shut it off because I was so uncomfortable, but lo and behold, I watched the entire thing. I've always been pro choice, but boy, watching that, it was so hard. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the very important updates!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Sorry, no anonymous comments, if you can't put your name on it it's just no fun!