- So what if I cheated a little bit on my diet this weekend? I got Girl Scout cookies!!! Yummy!
- So what if yet ANOTHER celeb is pregnant? What is in the Hollywood water? There have been 22 announcements for this year not to mention Nicole Kidman just had a baby via surrogate. All of them but three are also in their 30's and 40's. Whatever vitamins they are taking I need some!
- So what if my Oshy boo can crawl all the way up our steep stairs? I know I should discourage it, but it is so cute watching him motor his way up the stairs. Peanut watched him do it and even though she has never even attempted it, she crawled up two stairs just to chase after him. So adorable!
- So what if I am wearing jeans from Forever 21? Forever 21 even tried to discourage me from shopping there by writing "Model is 5'10" and 105 pounds" underneath the picture of the jeans I wanted. So what if I am 5'4" and one hundred and **cough** **cough** pounds? I think I look good. I probably lost a pound just buying the jeans because finding a size 31 pant in that store is like finding a needle in a haystack. I also bought the "high waisted" pant, you know, for the dangler. I can't believe they even had a high waisted pant there!
- So what if my eyes fill up with tears over little things the monkeys do? Last night Oshy wouldn't go to sleep so I put him in the bed with me and sang him songs. He just stared into my eyes until he drifted off and I loved it. Today he gave my mom a kiss on the lips and she cried because she was so happy so either a) I inherited this silly trait or b) it's normal!
- So what if I laugh when Peanut toots on hubby while she is bare butt getting a diaper change? I'm not mature and I love to watch hubby squirm!
Okay, this is a warning. You are about to witness extreme cuteness.
Prepare yourself ................................................................................................
NINE MONTH PICTURES!!
This is all we got of Oshy because he was so not interested in cooperating. They were both in different directions the whole time!
I took the pictures AND I made the tutu myself. Yep, I'm a regular ole' Martha Stewart these days! (without cooking of course)