Thursday, August 20, 2009

8 Babies Growing!

Bright and early today I got the call that out of 20 of my eggs, only 11 were mature. Out of those 11, 8 fertilized. Even though it would have been kind of cool if 20 eggs fertilized, it is amazing to think that I have 8 embryos growing in the world! Out of the last 29 tries at getting pregnant, it has happened NEVER. It is a miracle to think of these 8 little guys existing.

My clinic will only do a 5 day transfer (sometimes you can do it in 3 days). My clinic has great success rates so I trust them in this decision. Although I would like more, I just need one of my little guys to make it until Monday! And then I really need it to burrow in for the long haul.

I got the first call, only 3 more to go!! Grow, embies, grow!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog by searching for Infertility on Google.

    I too and struggling through the murky waters of IF and am so glad to hear that you have 8 embabies growing. Good luck to you and can't wait to see you posting your BFP!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Sorry, no anonymous comments, if you can't put your name on it it's just no fun!