Friday, March 19, 2010

The Belly Parade Take Two

So, I realized the other day could be my last planned belly pic! We will take on more before the c-section commences, but in the event that 36 weeks isn't in the cards for me here is the progression:

4weeks

4 Weeks

Photobucket

8 Weeks

Photobucket

12 Weeks

Photobucket

16 Weeks

Photobucket

20 Weeks

Photobucket

26 Weeks

Photobucket

29 Weeks

Photobucket

32 Weeks

Photobucket

2 Days Post-Partum - JUST KIDDING! My abs have never looked like that, and they won't without a good plastic surgeon! You might have also noticed that I pretty much wore the same jeans the whole pregnancy. I only bought two pairs. Thank goodness for the washer! It's funny to look back on the photos because I remember thinking at 16 weeks, OMG I am HUGE! :)

2 comments:

  1. So amazing! You (and the monkeys) have come so far! You've inspired me to start taking photos now so I can have my own parade this fall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great series!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Sorry, no anonymous comments, if you can't put your name on it it's just no fun!