Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Candy

Dear Gestational Diabetes,

How dare you come into my life during Easter candy season. I do not want to walk into my kitchen and choose carrot sticks and cottage cheese for a snack, I want some of the delicious candy that comes out only once a year. Reese's peanut butter eggs just taste extra scrumptious in the form of an egg instead of the usual circle shape. I could devour a whole carton of chocolate covered marshmellow eggs. Cadbury cream eggs? Yummy! Robin eggs? Tasty! I have all these things hoarded in my kitchen just waiting for after the removal of my two placentas so that I can enjoy them, but it is oh so tempting.

Eff you gestational diabetes!!



Dear babies,

I can't wait until next Easter when I make you a basket and the Easter bunny comes to visit. You will of course be dressed fabulously. We will have a wonderful meal and I am going to take 200 pictures of you.

Mommy loves you!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Easter!!! Just thinking about next Easter... so many fun things are ahead for you between now and then! 200 photos on a holiday... no problem. You know, they make 2 terabyte external hard drives. To me, that's a storage challenge! I'm up for it!!

    (love the GD egg pic!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!! Hang in there Momma!!! (Glad you decided to buy the once-a-year candy to eat after you give birth to those babies!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The great thing is that the babies will be coming soon and you can stock up on the candy which is now on sale for when they are finally here =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I commented, but I don't know where it went. Weird. Anyway, babies will be here soon and you can eat all the yummy easter candy that you want. Not too much longer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is hysterical - I love it! I hope you had a wonderful Easter :) You're over halfway there, right? Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Sorry, no anonymous comments, if you can't put your name on it it's just no fun!