Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bit By the Grouchy Bug

I am Little Miss Grouchy today. I am about to start my second pack of birth control pills for IVF. The second pack. That means I've been to the first appointment, waiting for my period to start, and now three weeks of birth control. I'm ready to go already!! I want to do this NOW. I need to know what is going to happen today.

I have been Little Miss Sunshine up until today. I'm hoping tomorrow I will return to that. I've only tried to think happy thoughts, but thinking that this two month long process might not work sucks. Thinking about the big fat check I'm going to be writing soon sucks.

But thinking about my future little baby is awesome, so I'm going to recover from the emotional shopping and eating I did today, and hopefully wake up with those happy thoughts tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Sorry, no anonymous comments, if you can't put your name on it it's just no fun!