Monday, May 30, 2011

Mom Weekend

Saturday

1:00 a.m. - 3:00 a.m.: Ocean is awake and crying and tossing so we sleep on the couch together. Poor baby. Is it a cold, teething or allergies? Who knows?

7:10 a.m.: The twinks cousin spent the night and he is up. Ocean and I get him and the boys eat breakfast. Ever gets up about 20 minutes later with hubby.

Photobucket

Photobucket

10:30 a.m.: We have played around and gotten dressed and now my nephew gets picked up. Three babies under two wasn't that bad, but my nephew is super laid back.

11:00 a.m.: I am really exhausted. The twinks and I decide to take a nap together.

1:00 p.m.: We head out so that hubby can work on the roof which was damaged by hail. We go to the grocery store to get blueberries and soy milk and our tickets to Jiggle Jam, the hottest baby concert around. I feel super cool about it. Not.


Photobucket

1:30-Bedtime: We play and hang out. It is really laid back. We are all at my Grandma's so hubby can bang on the roof to his heart's content. The babies spend the night with my grandparents.


Photobucket


Photobucket

9:00 p.m.: I arrive at the house and hubby wants ice cream. We go get it and then go home and watch Harry Potter like the two super cool people that we are.

7:15 a.m.: I get up and get ready for the day. I get to my grandparent's house and found out that Peanut was up a lot and has a runny nose. Poor Peanut.

8:45 a.m.: We go to Jiggle Jam, the babies first concert! We see Funky Mama and Mr. Stinky Feet. Ever claps to the music. The big hit was the bubble tent. We also ran in the fountains downtown and the babies ate their first snow cone! They loved it. We participated in a family drum circle. Ocean liked it, but Ever wasn't on board 100% with the whole bongo playing thing.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1:30 p.m.: We get back to my grandparents and my allergies are ridiculous so I have to take a shower due to hives. The babies also took a shower with me. Ocean was cool with it, but Ever hated it.


5:30 p.m.: I did a photo session with this adorable cutie and once again got covered in hives and had to take another shower and a ton of benadryl.


Photobucket

8:30 p.m.: We go back home to our house and get bathies and put babies to bed. Ocean is crying a lot so I go up to check on him and he has his foot stuck in the crib. I figure he could use snuggles after that trauma so I put him in bed with me for awhile and then he goes back to sleep. They both sleep all night. Yay.

I'm tired. Back to work tomorrow!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! Sorry, no anonymous comments, if you can't put your name on it it's just no fun!