Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I'm A Wuss

Back in the day, before I was a parent myself, I would watch other parent's and think about how many serial killers we would have in the future because parent's would laugh at their kids bad behavior. I would think to myself "what a little wussy, that kid owns that parent."

Well . . . . .

I'm a total wuss. I am a sucker times a million for my nuggets. Yes, I put them in time out when it gets really bad. When Ever is having a Code Red tantrum I lay her on the floor and walk away. I say "no no" sometimes. But unfortunately, I laugh. A lot.

Oshy's face is so delectably adorable when he is being naughty. He turns his head to the side and pouts his lips and then looks at you out of the corner of his eye. Then he smiles and giggles and then I do the ultimate mom sin and laugh too. Only a cold hearted snake wouldn't, right? Hubby doesn't and he gets ticked at me when I do, but it is really hard not to.

The other night the babies' were playing together while Hubby and I were watching TV and they were chit chatting and being so good. Instead of checking on them I took advantage of this and snuggled Hubby on the couch while I could. After about 5 minutes I thought this was too good to be true and they were actually taking a sharpie marker and coloring all over our hard woods. Hubby was horrified. I thought it was cute. Much to my total wussy dismay, I was also dreading taking the sharpie away because I knew it would make them sad and I hate making my nuggets sad.

So there you have it. I'm a wuss parent. My kids my as well be raised by a pack of wolves.

But they sure are adorable, aren't they?


015


014

6 comments:

  1. ha! I don't know how you can't giggle at those cute things! Serial killas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have a hard time saying no to those adorable kiddos too!!! It's so funny how you think its going to be so easy to raise the perfect and most well-behaved child until you have them:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, I'd be a sucker for those babies too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all goes back to the eyelashes. You are powerless under the influence of such amazing, adorable eyelashed kiddos. ♥

    However.... just remember, age 3 is on the horizon. 3 is the new 2, ya know! You've been warned. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so adorable. Your pictures are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. I'm a wuss parent too

    2. your kids should be models. those eyes. ohmaword.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Sorry, no anonymous comments, if you can't put your name on it it's just no fun!