Thursday, November 3, 2011

Seriously Thursday






-My dog seriously died out of the blue almost two weeks ago and it sucked big ones. Like REALLY sucked. I told hubby we are going to hold puppies tomorrow night after work and he was pissed. Sorry, hubby, we are just going to hold them, we swear!!

- Kim and Kris and getting a divorce. Did anyone seriously not think that was going to happen? And to think I just watched their wedding special this week! I think Kris is kind of a baby and I'm not into baby men at all but Kim needs to grow up big time.

- Seriously . . . the fact that anyone gets pregnant by having sex really astonishes me. It is so far from the reality of my life that I can't even imagine it. And I still want to send mail bombs to everyone who gets pregnant by having sex after they tell me (it's fleeting, but it happens).

-The other morning I looked in the mirror and thought "dang, I look good today." I seriously can't remember the last time that has happened and I really liked it. Perhaps I should stop eating fast food more often. But then again it's fast and easy and that works very well for me.

-The tantrums in my house . . . . seriously . . . .it's out of control. The cool new thing for them to do is to fight with each other over everything. Unfortunately, it's pretty funny sometimes.

- I seriously need help in the hair/make up department. I have been trolling Pinterest but I am just not good at doing these things and I think I need a professional. And the ability to actually pay attention to what they tell me so I can do it when I get home. I would ask my sis who is a make up/hair guru, but she isn't spending Xmas with us like a big huge butthole (ooh yeah, did you see that Weiner, I called you a butthole on the interwebs!). Maybe I can just look like a shlumpa until summer, which may be the next time I see her.

- I seriously hate winter weather. I hate being stuck inside, I hate cold, I hate wearing a coat, but I do enjoy hot chocolate and I love the holidays so that is a plus. Santa is going to have to start collecting items for the twinkles very soon (but I am a major procrastinator, oops, I mean Santa is a slacker).

Here are the naughty twins climbing up a step stool to get crayons and marshmellows



010









Here is the Oshy that pulled chocolate chips off the counter and is now dumping and throwing them in the living room







009









Here is a Peanut taking all of the folded laundry off the couch and putting it into piles in the floor while mommy was in the potty







003












8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - Addie LOVES to unfold the laundry too - I die!! I hate folding laundry once...but twice, come on!!

    I am SO sorry to hear about your pup's passing...I know that must be really hard - I can't imagine life without mine even though they drive me crazy most days:)

    Hope you're having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you definitely have your hands full. Wyatts big thing is taking my body wash and emptying it down the drain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for your loss. I can understand wanting to "hold" a puppy. Once you have that pet love in your life, you don't ever want to be without it.

    Seriously - chocolate chips caught in mid-air is freaking adorable. And - the little grin on his face... priceless.

    Gretchen is older now - she wants to help do and fold the laundry. Takes twice as long, but no one else in the house helps so I'd better be happy about it. Seriously, Lew thinks there is a Laundry Fairy. All he has to do is open a drawer and *poof* clean clothes!

    Don't feel bad about Christmas slacking... I haven't started birthday shopping and that is 2 weeks away. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry for your loss. :(

    Your pictures cracked me up though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :( So sorry about your dog. Makes me want to cry just thinking about it.

    Those two getting into all kinds of trouble... good thing they are so adorable!

    Seriously glad you are feeling good about yourself and I TOTALLY feel you on the hair and makeup department. I just don't get how to do any of it. I try and it never comes out like I want it to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok I loved this weeks "seriouslys!"

    but how DID you dog die? I mean, was he totally healthy and just like, really out of the blue? Sorry :( That's always sad.

    As much as you hate winter, I love it. I am sitting here WISHING it would snow, like snow so much we can't get out of our house. I will wish warm weather for you over there though :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry to hear about your dog - I know how sad that is :(

    I just watched the Kris and Kim special this week, too! When I read about the divorce, I laughed because I really wasn't surprised AT ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post, too funny! Thanks for your comment on my blog - it led me to your funny blog. Your twins are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Sorry, no anonymous comments, if you can't put your name on it it's just no fun!