Monday, July 4, 2011

Back to the Real World

Tomorrow I will be going back to the real world. Hubby and I to work and the munchkins to daycare. It's going to be tough after . . . . . . .


Pool days


nc trip 006


nc trip 009


a day at the beach


nc trip 022


20110704_8


20110704_4-2


nc trip 037


Meeting new friends!

This is Jill and her twinkies from 2 B's in a Pod! It was so awesome to meet them in real life!


nc trip 034


Note to self: It is now time for a boob job


nc trip 030


Cupcakes


nc trip 043


Spraygrounds


nc trip 061


nc trip 056


nc trip 062


Cherry Italian Ice


nc trip 065


The monkey's love shaved ice!


A super awesome date with hubby that involved many adventures: rafting, paddle boarding, climbing and zip lining.


20110704_14-2


20110704_15-2


Paddle boarding: Not just for celebrities, for hubby and me too.


And most importantly, family time!


nc trip 020


nc trip 076


nc trip 086


Can you guess who was being more cooperative for family photos?


nc trip 055

I really wish I lived closer to my family, but it as they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder. And also, it's awesome when your family lives in a cooler place than you do so there are many fun things to do (does anyone say that?)!

After two days with us, two and a half days with great grandma, and five and a half straight days with mommy, daddy, grandma, grampa and aunts and uncles, daycare should be interesting tomorrow . . . .

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for a great vacation! I love family time - in small quantities. :)

    You take such great pics! What kind of camera are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water was defintiely the theme of your trip!! Great photos! (ugh, those sunglasses... what was I thinking??? Well, I was thiking, "if they get knocked off and washed out to sea, I don't want it to be my good pair." Note to myself: wear the good ones if cameras will be present.)

    I'm not sure I could handle living near our families. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! Looks like a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Sorry, no anonymous comments, if you can't put your name on it it's just no fun!