2. I am by far the worst eater ever. I eat like total dog poo. I want to stop but I just can't! I'm going to try to cook this week. I always plan to cook but then the morning happens and then the work day happens and then I'm too tired. I felt so good a month ago when I cleansed and ate cleaner and I totally ruined it.
3. Michele Bachmann. What an idiot. If you are a long time reader you know how I feel about gay rights so obviously this woman is going to rub me the wrong way (if you are not a long time reader then I believe that gay people deserve all the same rights as the rest of us have, I know, weird right? People having equal rights in America in the year 2011?). I would love to see a really stand up, well educated bad ass woman president. Wouldn't that be awesome? It doesn't appear to be a possibility currently. I cannot believe that anyone would be okay with someone who refers to gay people as barbarians!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???
4. Hubby and I are having marital issues. Serious ones. It's hard. But in an effort to help things (again) I agreed to go see Harry Potter with him. It wasn't terrible, but I wish we could have seen Horrible Bosses or something like that. The new agreeable me though is going to bend on somethings and be supportive of hubby's enjoyments. Also, he and the children were upstairs for a long time and they came down and he had painted Ever's toe nails. Seriously, how can you not like a guy that will paint his one year olds toe nails?
5. Would you like to know how lazy I am? The thank you cards from the twins one year birthday are sitting right here on the desk, all written out and ready to go. They have been for month. I just haven't gone to the post office. Naughty.
6. My new addiction: McDonald's coffee. I love the Caramel Frappe and the way I roll is to go between 2-5 for happy hour so I get a medium Caramel Frappe AND . . . you also get a free Redbox movie. For $1.97 with tax a treat and movie?? It's a poor mama's dream (you just have to find a time when it's quiet and you are not so tired that you can actually stay awake for said movie).
7. This must be about the time that normal, fully functioning reproductive women have their 2nd child because I feel like I am getting asked a lot if we are going to do this again. The answer is no, but in other reproductive news I probably have endometriosis. PCOS and endometriosis. Sounds like fun. Not.
I should be cleaning my house right now, but instead I will show you pictures of my muffins . . .