Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lights, Camera, Monkeys

I have finally figured out the video camera and how to get things on the computer. I'm sure it doesn't take a genius, but I'm not a genius so don't be surprised.

Anyway . . .

The babies in action!!

First we have Ever. She has the craziest little chicken legs I've ever seen and I LOVE to get her all crazied up. Prepare yourself in both videos for my super embarassing baby talk voice.



Ocean is the happiest, sweetest little monkey on the planet. Here is a smile and a coo for your enjoyment:



Now take a few moments to recover from the cuteness . . .

3 comments:

  1. Awww!!!! I miss when mine were that tiny! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so sweet! Ever reminds me of Rachel with the way she is moving her legs and arms:). We used to joke about her running or biking or something...she was scooting/army crawling all over by about 4 months old! I loved the videos. Rachel watched with me and wants to see them again...and again! I still have to figure out how to upload video to our blog. You did great! Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I love the videos! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Sorry, no anonymous comments, if you can't put your name on it it's just no fun!