Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I Survived!

My first day of work was truly not that bad, I can't believe it! I did my fair share of carrying on last week and had one last breakdown the night before and really couldn't sleep that much. But the day of I put on my big girl panties and I didn't cry at all. Of course I watched the clock all day, but I work with kids and they were SOOO excited to see Miss Ashley so it made my day a little easier.

On the way home I was so nervous. I know they know I'm their mama, but they're just little babies so I thought they would forget about me. When I came in the door they both stared at me and I held them and played with them and they were happy. So I was happy. I even missed the Bachelorette because I was too busy getting snuggles from my sweeties.

I would still much rather be with them, but for now this seems manageable. I did come up with a genius plan to be with them next school year and it doesn't even include winning the lottery. It's an actual, real, feasible plan so we will see.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad the first day back wasn't as bad as you thought it would be. They are cute!!! I know I keep saying it - but - wow, do they look alike! Even their eyebrow position & expressions in this shot look identical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you call home every 10 minutes? I think that is how I'd be. You're brave! You did it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pic of the babies makes my heart pitter patter. I am so proud of you for wearing those big girl panties so well and I hope your plan for next school year works out exactly according to your plan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I'm glad it wasn't as bad as you thought it'd be. I can only imagine how hard that would be. My cousin's wife is having a tough time with going back to work too. I hope you plan for next year works too! Sweet photo! Hugs, Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Sorry, no anonymous comments, if you can't put your name on it it's just no fun!