Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Confessional


  • Everyone is talking about how excited they are for football season. I have to admit, I don't care about football. I don't care about football teams, football players, football clothes, football weather, chicks that pretend they like football for their spouses. No, I am not interested.

  • I am so addicted to Thug Kitchen. When the word "motherfucker" is in a recipe, it just makes want to cook stuff all the more. Look it up on Facebook. 

  • This is a big one. I feel almost dirty saying it, but I do like the name North. It's true. I like it a lot better than the name George. And to be honest, I like the name Poop better than the name Paisley. I hate that name. That's not a current celebrity kid's name (that I know of) but I have heard it a lot lately.

  • I have a problem with food. My doctor said I should actually be a lot plumper than I am. I feel like I would like to be skinny, but I don't want to do anything to accomplish it. If I could be skinny by reading books and eating an entire dirt cake that Osh man and I made off of Pinterest, I would be down,  but I don't want to do anything because I am so lazy about it right now. And lately, this is the worst part, I am okay with it. I'm okay the way I am and I don't freak out about it. I know. Crazy. I'm still so tired that it can't be the priority. The only problem is that I have signed up for a half marathon so if I don't lose weight this extra 20 is going to kill me. You heard me right. I am packing more than 20 lbs of my usual weight!!!! Motivation, where are you?

  • I forget to respond to texts and emails because I respond to them in my head and forget to do it in reality. I'm not sure if that's normal, but it happens almost everyday.

  • My one major sanctimommy issue is milk. I don't think people should be drinking milk. But I NEVER say that to anyone's face unless they ask or criticize them after they do it so that makes me feel less sanctimommy-ish. I constantly get asked why they don't drink milk. I always respond "because they aren't cows" and people look at me like I'm as asshat. Oh well.

  • Among other things that I dislike, Dancing with the Stars is one of them. I don't get it. Why do people like that? I'm serious, someone tell me.

  • I don't know why people did this, but I had a lot of mom's tell me when they had kids really close together that it is just like twins or worse than twins. I found this either boring or annoying or just silly to compare. Now that I have a singleton I can give you an official verdict: I don't care what is going on, a singleton is a million times easier than twins. It's awesome. Singletons are great. So are twins. But singletons are easier. Nash sleeps just as bad as the twins and it's still way, way, way easier. 
051

046

053

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Oh Ever SO looks like you in that picture. You are in TROUBLE ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fascinating story! I am so pleased it all worked out for you in the end. Either doctors don't know anything about fertility or your husband's vasectomy was not 100% successful and his doc just didn't want to admit it.
    Best Regards,
    vasectomy in north carolina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Sorry, no anonymous comments, if you can't put your name on it it's just no fun!