Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Phone Dump

Untitled

Again with the no numbers, sorry!

I made a little craft station in our office for the kids so they can grab what they need at anytime. This has been nothing but a terrible idea. It has lead to attempted hair cutting, watercolors floating in the toilet bowl, countless dried up glue sticks strewn about the house, and now, stamp ink all over the arms. I need to learn a lesson!

Every now and then I will do the Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 DVD. Both of the twins join in, but Ever really loves it and lasts the whole DVD! She doesn't have weights so she lifts her toys, which I find utterly adorable. I am thinking about picking her up a pair of 1 pounders from the sports store so she can really join in. Once I went into the kitchen to get a drink of water during the DVD and she yelled to me "get back in here, we have work to do." A little Jillian Michael's in the making!

The Hubs and I went to see "The Conjuring." It was super scary and really good. I like scary movies like that. I hate, and I mean loathe, scary movies that are thrill kill movies, just killing in the grossest ways for entertainment. That's disgusting and I don't get it. Hubby and were trying to make scary faces but mostly they just turned out silly.

For running, Ocean is the kid that really lasts! The kids love going jogging with me, but I barely make it 1.5 miles each time. Why, you ask? Because I have a two kid jogging stroller, so that is two kids who are properly installed so it's a little extra work but not bad. When Ocean is not running he sits in the front so that is 40 lbs of weight just weighing everything down and it kills me. It probably doesn't help that I am 20 lbs overweight, but I'll blame Ocean and my one- kid- short- of- a- full- ride stroller as much as possible.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Friday to you, too!
    I love the pictures. Such adorable children and a great mommy. It's awesome to read how you do everything with your LO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry the craft station is not working. It sounds awesome on paper!

    Listen - I think you make tutus, right? Those cardboard spools that the tulle comes on are perfectly shaped to be hand weights! (yeah yeah, I am a pack rat who cannot just toss the spools - gotta save everything.)

    I hate scary movies. Any of them. Even the commercials.

    I shall never understand runners. I love that commercial for DISH TV's the Hopper... "I'm not goin' jauggin'! "

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Sorry, no anonymous comments, if you can't put your name on it it's just no fun!