Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Phone Dump

Untitled

Totally forgot to put numbers on so we are just going to start at the top left and go clockwise beyotches. 

-I occasionally participate in the redneck 401(k) plan. If you don't know what that is, you are probably rich. It is the lottery. I only pay the state one because I figure that isn't too greedy so it is karmically a better idea. Anyway, I won $25! That was very exciting and my biggest win yet. I should have probably bought some groceries but instead the twins and I decided to buy a train table off of Craigslist. It's a big hit and a major score for me, those things are ridiculous.

- On our big adventure we went to a children's museum where the kids could make super hero stuff and then stand over this pretend city and it was on a video screen. Ocean thought it was amazing.

-Ocean and I were up late one night so we made some t-shirt headbands that I had pinned on Pinterest. I have a motherload of t-shirts from my last job so we used one and Ever and I wore the headbands! Ocean actually wears them too sometimes. We are okay with it.

- Each day at approximately 10:30 a.m. Nash gets sleepy. This would be a prime opportunity to clean, organize, cook, etc. but instead we all crawl into bed. I nurse baby and we sleep and the twins watch a DVD from the library. It. is. my. favorite.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Friday to you too!!
    I love that you are more active blogging again. I missed your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! The headbands are awesome. :) A girlfriend made the t-shirt scarves from Pinterest. So cute!

    I wish Davie still wanted to nap. She's so much nicer in the evenings when she takes a nap. And she does it on demand for her teacher at mother's day out. So why does she act like naps "must be avoided or death" on the weekends? Mommy likes naps. Daddy likes naps. The cat likes naps. I think naps should be mandatory at work. I miss naps. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Sorry, no anonymous comments, if you can't put your name on it it's just no fun!