Today is Valentine's Day! Swoon over these adorable valentine's . . . .
I asked Osh Man several times if he would be my valentine and he said no or nope always. Luckily, Ever accepted my request on the first try.
I also turned 28 today. That means I have 729 days left in my 20's. No worries friends, I still got carded tonight! Woo hoo!
This day was very nice. Simple and nice.
1. I put balloons on the babes chairs and they each got a Toy Story doll. We ate donuts with red sprinkles together. They were so excited!
2. My kiddos at work surprised me by singing happy birthday out of the blue. It was very sweet.
3. My mom brought me some cake and put my dirty dishes in the dishwasher.
4. Hubby and I went to eat junk at Buffalo Wild Wings and I had a couple really yummy cocktails.
5. We did a mini-shopping trip.
6. Hubby got me (well, us) bike seats for the kids so we can take the nuggets cycling! I am really excited about that one!
I ended the day with snuggles. I asked once more if my sugar crazed boo bear son would please be my valentine when I tucked him in. He was pretty tired, so he just shook his head no one that one. He likes to play hard to get. I'll get him next year.
Curse daycare for the box of suckers they brought home! These nuggets love suckers!