- So what if I am too lazy to do laundry so I just wipe the puke off and spray some body spray on my outfit and call it a day? Laundry is boring.
- So what if I was so disappointed when the crazy chick on the Bachelor didn't have a freak out after she got voted off? All she did was lay in the back of the limo and blink a lot. Bummer. This is reality TV people, it's supposed to be ridiculous and overdramatic, not normal.
- So what if the point of yoga is to relax but I find it difficult? First of all, I'm out of shape, so it hurts. Second, I don't want to embarass myself because I am uncoordinated. Third, I wonder if the person behind me is enjoying my butt crack sweat or trying not to puke. And last, let's all be honest, I spend a good bit of time hoping not to fart. Eeew.
- So what if I have a strange obsession with my c-section panties? I have one last pair and I know I should throw them out but I am attached to them. Some people have blankies, others have c-section panties, right?
- So what if I know that I should leave my baby crying in his room so that he can mature a bit and learn to self soothe? I don't want to! I got the stank eye twice from hubby for going in and getting him out. He slept with me all night even. He is just so stinkin' cute I can't resist him! I love waking up to the sweet smell of baby. And baby pee and puke, because that is overwhelming my bed currently too.
We could not find Peanut, and we found her like this, in the dark bathroom, hanging on to the sink cabinet knobs for dear life.
Turns out she was quite proud of herself for this.
You may absolutely not feed the babies anymore. They are now big babies who can only feed themselves, they have decided.
My boo bear is just so precious to look at, like a little cherub! He's sleeping with Peanut's pillow pet.