- So what if I haven't cared for Phaedra on this season of Atlanta Housewives? She cried a little tear when she left her baby for the first time to go back to work and it was SO unexpected! But I like it. No matter who you are, going back to work is a toughie when you have the cutest baby(ies) in the world to leave behind for the day.
- So what if the babies woke up at 5 a.m. the other morning? As much as I love a full night of sleep, I love to have a reason to have two sweet babies in my bed in the morning. They are so smiley and sweet when they first wake up and after we drift back off to slumberland, seeing their sweet faces as my first sight of the day is the BEST!
- So what if Brad on the Bachelor thinks he is Dr. Phil now? He took his shirt off in the last episode and that is really all I ask. I love the long two hour episodes of the season and have withdrawals when a season is over, but I just want to know who is going to pick already!
- So what if I talk babytalk to my monkeys all day and then accidentally speak like that to adults? People say "you should speak to your babies like adults who can understand to give them a good vocabulary." Whateva. I don't buy it.
- So what if my body hurt like **beep** after running outdoors four miles the other night? I made it a little over four miles and it was only 30 degrees out! I have a long way to go, but I am still crossing my fingers for the half marathon in April.
- So what if I am going for 7 days to tropical paradise in the warmth? No work, no obligations. The problem is - no babies. I am getting increasingly nervous for that amount of time away from them. I've had a few moments of sheer panic. I don't know if I can do it . . . . Hubby and I need the reconnection time and I could really use a break, but perhaps a weekend trip would have been a better idea.
My babies are super busy these days! Here is Oshy boo playing.
We prefer to play with no pants on.
The worst thing about mobility is boo boos. I think I shave a year off my life span everytime it happens. I hate when they get hurt, even though I know it's bound to happen!