Saturday, May 29, 2010

First Family Photos

Today was a very exciting day, we had our first family photos taken. I realized yesterday looking through my album that I have taken a picture of the monkeys with pretty much everyone in America except me! We brought the babies to Target where we took our maternity photos which are now proudly displayed in an extra large photo in the lobby.

Taking two infants for photos is really hard work. We all had to come home and rest after this. But it was so worth it and we got a few great shots. Ever screamed for most of it, but those pics were kind of funny so we ordered them anyway.

Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. This is just the CUTEST posting, you all look so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family! Ever looks like she might be laughing, not screaming - at least that's what you can tell her later on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are darling! I would have to order all of them:)...LOVE the family photo (black and white, I think) where you are looking down at the babies...gorgeous! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just great! You all look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ashley those pictures are gorgeous!! Love them! And you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll bet they want to put more of you guys in their lobby! These are beautiful! (I wish they had taken the kids clothes off for some of the ones of just them... there's a challenge for you at home! ♥)
    The 5th one down is so precious - she is crying and it looks like her brother is trying to comfort her! What a sweet boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable pictures!!!! You look awesome - what a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love the pcitures. I think I've looked at them now at least 5 times. You are such a cute family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures. They turned out fantastic. You guys have got to be the most photogenic family I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!! Those are the BEST!!! Love love love 'em!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The first picture of the two of them, I can hear what she's saying... "Moooooom! He's TOUCHING me!!!" :-D

    Very good pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Sorry, no anonymous comments, if you can't put your name on it it's just no fun!