Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Due Date

Today is my due date. We were so excited when we found that out because 13 is hubby's lucky number. Today the babies are three weeks old and I am so happy I got an extra three weeks of monkey snuggles with them.

Yesterday was their first well baby check up. They are in perfect condition, but they are quite different! Here are there stats:

Ocean
7 lbs. 5 ozs. 21 inches long
59th percentile for height!!! 11th percentile for weight.

Ever
6lbs 1 oz. 18 inches long
9th percentile for height and 2nd percentile for weight!

Hubby is 6'1" and I am 5'4" so Ever will be short like mama and Ocean will be tall like daddy. I think that is hilarious. Could you imagine if it was opposite?

My sweet babies are now sleeping about 4 hours in a row, which means that I get 3 hours of sleep in a row as it takes about an hour to pump, feed, and then calm the baby. Babies are still sleeping in my bed. :) But oh well, they're only 3 weeks old! I am just super tired and they sleep so much better snuggled up with mama.

My help (my mom) is leaving in a few days and I am scared to death!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. YAY! More photos. Keep them coming. They are so precious! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be there in a few short weeks to help you rest up. I'm so excited, but is Moms coming back...I thought I was going to get to see her.

    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so precious! Glad things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. little smooshies! They are so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oo - they are soooo cute!!! I can't believe it has been 3 weeks already! Don't worry about your mom leaving. (I never had anyone there and it was kind of nice that way) You will find your Mommy rhythm and everything will be great! Plus, less time you have to share snuggles and more for just you!! Aren't 3 hours of straight sleep heavenly?????? That is why the end of pregnancy is so rough - so you will then think 3 uninterrupted hours of sleep is hte best thing in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're beautiful! I can't believe they've been here 3 weeks already! I love the names Ocean and Ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVED reading your update!! I check every day to see if you've written!! They are so SWEET...keep the pictures coming!! Seeing your pictures and reading about you baby snuggles is getting me even MORE excited for my little bundle to arrive!!!!! Hope things are ok for you guys after your mom leaves! I'll be interested in reading those updates as my mom is coming to town to help me....for a little while, but of course eventually she'll have to leave too.

    Hugs!! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Sorry, no anonymous comments, if you can't put your name on it it's just no fun!