Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Perfection

I think I have taken more pictures of these babies in the last month of their life than I have taken of every other event since I have been born . . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I told hubby that we make some incredibly good looking babies (I am biased of course). He said we should probably do the world a favor and make a dozen or so more.

Hmm, maybe we should. Maybe we should give the Duggars a run for their money. They have 19 so we would need to make 18 more to beat them. If we did 18 more IVFs, that would only run us about $216,000! That's crazy to think about. On that thought, I think we're good to go. :)

9 comments:

  1. They are so GORGEOUS!!! Keep the photos coming! I still can't believe I am going to have to of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just between you, Eileen and me... boy/girl twisn are the best kind! Ocean & Ever are sooo cute!!

    Now, you could have twins every time, so for your 18, you only need 9 more IVFs... *only* $108K! (Better start before they hit age 3. Ocne they turn 3, you will seriously rethink having more kids. oops - did I say that out loud? Oops!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww. They are adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With babies that cute, I'm not surprised that you're taking a bunch of pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are absolutley adorable! I don't think your inappropriately biased at all! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are adorable! I love Ever's headband. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so adorable! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did make beautiful babies! :) Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!! They are so adorable!! I am so glad you and your little ones are doing well! And yes, keep those pics coming!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Sorry, no anonymous comments, if you can't put your name on it it's just no fun!