Saturday, March 24, 2012

Firm Saturday

Missed Friday, oops.

I am not going to check my weight anymore because that is just too depressing. I am the typical American, I like to see results immediately. Or yesterday. One pound every three weeks just ain't gonna cut it.

This week I ran a 5 mile outdoor run. I did 40 minutes on the elliptical plus abs and also Jillian Michael's week two of Ripped in 30. That hurts. Today I ran 7 miles outside in only 1 hr and 13 minutes! Woo hoo! I was pumped. But then I felt like crap about 4 hours after. I was maybe going to do a half marathon the day before the twins birthday, but I don't think that will be the best idea considering I am a procrastinator and am sure I will have an ass ton of stuff to do before the party that I left until the last minute.

I ate really well. I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty proud. I never ate candy or fast food or anything like that. On Sunday I did do a big cheat and had Five Guys AND Cold Stone. Don't drool, freaking delicious. The rest of the week I was a good girl.

I am definitely noticing the difference now! It's really nice. Hubby is really noticing the difference too and I would be lying if I said I didn't love hearing his compliments. I have even earned myself a little kid-free shopping day tomorrow. Boo yah! Can't wait!



2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!!! Go, girl!!!! Seven miles -- that is serious distance. You EARNED that burger and ice cream!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Sorry, no anonymous comments, if you can't put your name on it it's just no fun!