Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Phone Dump



1. The twins got a set of dress up clothes for their birthday because they LOVE dress up clothes. It is either naked butts or dress up clothes around here and Osh man is usually found in a princess dress so my grandma made them some gender neutral stuff, one of which were these adorable chef outfits! The hats are my fave.

2. Peanut is obsessed with taking pics these days so I find approximately 100 pictures taken by her of random things, like her toes or the TV or my butt or bits and pieces of people's faces.

3. Butterball is only 4 months old and he can roll over, lift up his head and scooch around. How did this happen? It happened too fast, that's all I know.

4. This is a photo of the most delicious pizza in all the world (plus booze). Cheeseburger pizza. The crust is soft and delicious and it has sauce, cheese, hamburger, onions, pickles and mustard on it. It sounds weird, but it is super yummo with a capital Y.

1 comment:

  1. I just love your blog. i don'y always leave a comment but I usually check in once a day to see if there is a new post and pictures of your little ones. I love ready about your take on things and seeing those adorable faces. Just thought I'd leave this here today. Can't wait for the next post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Sorry, no anonymous comments, if you can't put your name on it it's just no fun!