It was SO bizarre being around the house with no kids. BIZARRE.
A list of things I have done just since Friday:
- I've seen 3 movies. The Change-Up (all I mostly thought about during that one is how much cuter my boy/girl twins are), Horrible Bosses (hilarious!! super raunchy though) and Crazy Stupid Love (so good). Three movies in two days.
- I went on a 5 mile fun with a friend.
- I did my Jillian Michael's dvd.
- I woke up early and did cardio before work.
- I went to a friend's house and watched four episodes of the new season of True Blood, the best show ever.
- I packed.
- I laid out.
- I worked on a Facebook page for my photography.
- I applied to grad school.
- I went to a birthday party.
- We went on a double date to the Melting Pot to enjoy chocolate and cocktails.
- I researched getting new boobs.
- I slept A LOT. At least 8 full hours a night.
- I finished reading the second "Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" book.
- I worked.
- I certainly did not clean one goddam thing in this house.
Normally I do a 10th of that plus take care of babies and I felt pretty bored. Truly, it was boring at times. Sleeping and working out were pretty awesome though. Babies are better.
Sunday night was spent on the couch with Hubby griping about how much we miss the munchkins and how dumb we were to let them go on vacation before us. I cannot wait to see them and love them and kiss them. We have a flight and then a drive and I know it will be so long in my mind to get to them and I'm sure I will have a meltdown at some point as I always do when things are taking too long. Then it is baby time, for five straight days. Boo yah.