Wow, I blogged one time in November and it was about Halloween.
Here is the rundown:
- Blogging is hard even though it shouldn't be because I don't have a day job. Sometimes I have to pay attention to my kids. Sometimes I have to clean my house. The butterball LOVES turning the computer on and off mid important computer tasks. And have I ever mentioned how slow my internet it? It's super slow. This is a combination for no blogging ever.
- Our life is boring, in a wonderful way that I couldn't be happier about. When people say "it's the little things" that basically describes our life. Coloring. Building forts. Snuggles. Making messes. Waiting patiently once a week to watch the trash truck come by (the trash man waved at the kids today, that was a BIG deal).
- The butterball turns one in less than two weeks. What . . . the . . . *beep*. How did this happen? He was just born! It really crept up on me. I am F- mom because I planned the twins first birthday for months and I haven't done anything for his yet. We are just having family over. I am going to find a way to make it special, albeit small, and last minute.
- Our house is still on the market. I can't describe how ridiculous it is trying to have a "show ready" house when there are three messy nuggets inhabiting it every second of the day. We use our weight in Magic Erasers.
- I am working a part time job. It's fun for the most part. It's nice to get out of the house and hang with other adults. I would prefer to do that for fun but you know, student loans. They're a bitch.
- The twins are really full of it these days. They are so funny. They are great at playing pretend and come up with some whoppers. Peanut loves to mother her baby brother. Osh loves to go outside alone for a long time and do boy things. Watching them go from babies to people is the strangest thing I have ever done, but also the coolest.
- I'm still super chubby post baby, but I am having a hard time finding the motivation to care about it. So I bought bigger clothes and moved on. I am still breast feeding and would love to have smaller boobs though, these things are out of control.
- Hubby and I are doing our best with each other. He works full time, goes to college and also does extra work. I work and he watches the kids evening and weekends. If I am not working he is doing his extra work. Basically, we never see each other. It's tough.
That's it. Boring.