Wednesday, March 2, 2011

So What Wednesday

- So what if I am going on a fabulous vacation that I need to go on to regroup myself? Dropping the babies off at the airport this morning knowing that I would not see them for almost two weeks was so not cool. I did okay until I had to put them in their strollers to go through security. They reached their arms up to me and cried. Ouch. Bawling from two babies and mommy ensues. Hubby has explained to me that for our whole marriage it has been about getting these babies and we need some time for each other and everything will be great, BUT, it just doesn't feel right.

- So what if I had twins? That doesn't mean that trying on swimsuits isn't a horrifying experience. I try to tell myself battle scars and blah, blah, blah but really, I look like a lumpy white dangler. Eew.

- So what if I followed cardio and over an hour of yoga class up with five donut holes? I'm an emotional eater and after what I saw in the department store mirror stuffed in a swimsuit I may as well! It couldn't get worse really.

- So what if there are bottles in the sink? There are no babies here, so I'm not gonna clean them. Not tonight anyway. My goal for tomorrow evening is to have a lovely clean house. I'm even going to rent a Rug Doctor to clean my carpets although I will most likely lose a limb trying to use because I almost burned the house down with our regular old vacuum.

- So what if I'm really looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow? I am trying to look on the bright side and sleeping past 6:45 and ALL NIGHT which has not happened in weeks sounds really good, especially after a tear filled day and a vomit filled week.

Last week when the babes were ill, I took a picture of my sick Peanut. She is so full of life that it just broke a mama's heart to see her like this.

Photobucket

She is surrounded by her doggies and she loves her doggies!

Oshy laid with her for a little bit. Hubby and I are lazy, so he is in PJ's even though it's 3 o'clock in the afternoon.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I hope you can have a great time and enjoy your vacation! You deserve it. But I can't even imagine how you felt leaving them for two whole weeks. It will fly by so try to enjoy the things like sleeping in and basking in the sun! They will have lots of fun and be so excited to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that would have broke my heart too! I hope you have can enjoy your vacation at least a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Alanis Morisette stole your peanut's name for her baby!

    http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b225093_alanis_morisette_shows_off_babymdashand.html

    Just thought you should know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love pajama days!!!! I can't believe Alanis used Ever for her son. Copycat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Im having separation anxiety for you. I hope its gone now that you've gotten to sleep in and, um, clean rugs.... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Sorry, no anonymous comments, if you can't put your name on it it's just no fun!